baby goat

The sweetest little Goat Girl that I ever did see.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

About muffybolding

Muffy Bolding is a mother/writer/actor/knitter/feminist/withered debutante who likes the smell of asparagus pee, and remains obsessed with the bathroom hygiene of her three children -- despite the fact that they are 23, 19, and 16. She is blissfully married to a cute Jewish boy who looks like Willie Wonka, but remains tragically in love with the dead poet, Ted Hughes. She has the mouth of a Teamster, and her patron saint is Rocco (pestilence relief.) Ms. Bolding lives in Southern California, where she enjoys typing words, making movies, and plucking the rings from the fingers of the dead. She was the co-creator and Editor-in-Chief of the award winning satire zine, Fresno Lampoon, and in between writing screenplays, carnival barking, and savagely threatening her trio of darling larvae with a wooden spoon, she currently publishes the zine, "Withered Debutante." More of her work can also be found in the anthology, "Mamaphonic: Balancing Motherhood and Other Creative Acts", the compilation zine, "Mamaphiles III: Coming Home", as well as in The Cortland Review and hipmama.com. She is currently writing and producing for film and television, and working on a book of essays entitled, "Inside A Chinese Dragon." She has slept around, but not nearly as much as she would have liked.
This entry was posted in categories can suck my dick. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to baby goat

1. tracijean says:

She’s gorgeous! V and I call Bela “Baby Goat” too, and she HATES THAT SHIT. She’s always all “I’m not a goat! I’m a BALLERINA!!!”

2. lesli says:

That’s a pretty picture. I like the mirror effect.

3. yeshiveh says:

That is your daughter?
    I think you need a new son-in-law.

4. staleyg says:

that’s one of your babies/ Oh my!

5. horridtrixie says:

she’s too cute. and she looks like she means business…
    what is UP with you? no posts in too long + forever, and then a few hundred posts all at once? I am concocting strange tales that would explain your cyclical absences from lj land.

6. muffybolding says:

ooooooh! do tell, miss trixie!
    and she does look like you, you know.
    =:-)
    xoxo

7. muffybolding says:

I KNOW! she is far too grown up for her own good — but oh, so sweet. and tender. and juicy. (despite her advanced age, i STILL will steal a bite of her buttcheeks every now and then — and nobody can stop me!)
    =;-)
    xoxo

8. muffybolding says:

why, thank you, miss miranda. i hope she grows up to be a girl just like YOU — uber-smart AND uber-adorable!
    xoxo

9. muffybolding says:

thanks, toots — your babies looked awfully cute in their pics today, too! (they are getting SO big! ACK!)
    xoxo

10. muffybolding says:

and i think you need to get an orange fresno county jail jumpsuit and some foot-stinkin’ plastic jellies…cuz bitch, THAT GIRL IS 14.
    don’t ever forget, lord ian — in most states, 14’ll get you 20.
    =;-)
    (thanks for the compliment! she IS a darling girl, after all…)

11. muffybolding says:

thanks! and that mirror effect of which you speak is a teenage myspace.com CLASSIC. they LIVE for that shit — along with all of their little sulky, pouty, black and white emo shots. GAH!
    =:-)
    xoxo

12. muffybolding says:

NO FUCKING WAY! you call bela “baby goat”, too?? i have never heard of ANYONE ELSE who calls their baby that sweet name. our baby goat used to fight it, too — but now she has learned to embrace the horror — and even signs all of her notes and cards to me, “love always, goatina”
    =:-)
    she is THE BEST, i tell you.

13. yeshiveh says:

She could be the vapid trophy wife to my decrepit Texan Oil Baron.