On your own blog or Facebook page, list five things that you are NOT:
1) I am not down for the neglect, abuse, torment, suffering, or destruction of ANY living, breathing, sentient being. Dogs are my gods. Pearlie Mae is who I worship. THINK I DON’T?
2) I am not ashamed to admit that kindness and beauty make me mighty verklempt. Just ask ANYONE who knows me. I BELLY CRY on a dime.
3) I am not someone whom you should treat service workers poorly in front of in an attempt to impress me. I will reach over the vegan nachos and kill you with my bare fucking working class hands. Trust me, I wake up with chunks of rude, arrogant, classist, classless pricks like you in my stool every morning.
4) I am not ashamed of anything, and, aside from harm coming to those that I love, I am not afraid of anything. Of ANYTHING.
5) I am not thin, willowy, statuesque, or gazelle-like, nor will I ever be. Nor do I give a shit. Now hand me a fistful of that Del Taco, bitches.